Become part of a team that changes the engineering landscape and strives to build a safer world by challenging conventional thinking and delivering customer focused solutions.
Vibrationmaster manufactures technology leading material test solutions to analyse the integrity of bolted joints. Our patented technologies are brought to use daily throughout the world by leading OEM’s such as ABB, Boeing Inc, Toyota and SpaceX.
To strengthen our sales and customer relations team we are searching for a Key Account Manager for B2B industrial sales of Fastener Integrity Test benches (m/f).
- Build and maintain a sales pipeline and generate sales from a portfolio of leads and contacts within the sector of Fastener Integrity Test benches
- Identify and initiate a dialogue with new prospects
- Manage existing customer relationships
- Interact and coordinate with the Sales Director to generate the maximal impact in our target markets and work towards the company’s sales target
- Update and maintain leads and customer records in our CRM system
- In cooperating with our Sales Director to prepare sales budgets
- Business traveling to Asia, North America and within Europe must be expected.
- Relevant Techno-Commercial education with at least 5 years of successful experience
- Ethical and disciplined in your work processes and keen on delivering highest possible customer satisfaction
- Able to understand and further develop ideas, technical concepts and knowledge about our line of business
- Interested in the latest technology improvements and is inspired by an entrepreneurial culture
- That you are fluent in English and a second language such as Chinese or German
Vibrationmaster offers a challenging future and a competitive remuneration based on a fixed salary and possibility to join our Employee Stock Option Plan. The full-time employment position is available immediately. Please send your application and CV in English to Morten Schiff, CEO, on firstname.lastname@example.org.