Every year in France, there are more than 100,000 accidents related to an inaccurate location of buried networks or to a misreading of plans. These accidents are causing costly material damage, which can even compromise the safety of site personnel. It is in response to this observation that the start-up Syslor was born by developing the first service of visualization of buried networks in augmented reality. Faster and safer, this technology is now attractive to many network managers and others. Syslor also offers a photogrammetric solution for the achievement of as-built plans of the underground utilities. To accompany us in our rapid development, we are currently looking for surveyors to strengthen our teams.
- Carry out the photogrammetric processing of video data from our customer sites.
- Realize and format the topographic plans and other deliverables (pointcloud, orthophoto, vector/raster data…).
- Generate 3D models from existing plans in various formats (dwg, dxf, …).
- Integrate data into different client GIS.
You have a BTEC Higher National Diploma in surveying or equivalent training (cartographic background required), you are attracted by photogrammetry and augmented reality. You master CAD tools and you’re comfortable with new technologies. Organized, you are able to manage several priorities at the same time.
- Good capacity for integration and learning
- Dynamic, motivated and ready to invest in the company’s development
- Curious and autonomous
- Type of contract: Permanent or temporary
- Contract start date: June 2020
- Wages: According to profile and experience
- Location: 1 Square Camoufle, Metz (57), FRANCE
- Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org / Laurence : +33 (0)18.104.22.168.53 / +352 661 755 756
Ready to contribute to building tomorrow’s world, join us by sending your resume along with your motivations to email@example.com