Reading Time: 1 minute
Actually the title isnt’ true. We’re not looking for a Linux consultant: we’re looking for an Elliot Alderson, a Gordon Clark, and a Thomas Anderson (you know, Neo). We are convinced that your cultural background, whether you’re a hacker, a geek or a gamer, plays for you. And you know what ? your colleagues are also hackers, gamers and geeks! So join us to go and drink beers together!
- Enjoying a open and transparent culture with an understanding and appreciation for the OSS community
- Strong customer facing and relationship building skills including strong listening and question based knowledge gathering skills
- Excellent problem solving skills are a must
- Passion for continual learning, the ability to learn on your own is a must
- Attendance and contribution back to the community in the form of meetups, blogs, conference speaking a huge plus!
- Administer existing server infrastructure
- Perform resource monitoring, performance tuning, and scaling of infrastructure with system/application rollouts and security design
- Implement and engineer solutions based on customer and business needs
- Provide technical expertise needed to resolve complex issues
- Creating and maintaining systems, infrastructure, procedural and process documentation
- Extensive experience with Linux operating systems (Redhat, Ubuntu, Debian)
- Ability to troubleshoot complex information networks, systems, and applications
- Good level security skills including the ability to establish security processes and controls, perform security audits and remediation
- Have a deep understanding of management softwares (Ansible, Puppet)
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
Education / Experience Level:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics is preferred but not required
- 1-2 years of experience in consulting and customer facing roles are a plus
- Willingness to work at customer’s
Apply to this position online. Click here.