With 90 speakers and 70 highlights announced, the association Grand Est Numérique positions the #GEN event as the unmissable business and digital rendezvous in the Greater East.
(Featured Image: #GEN / Image Credit: Raoul Gilibert)
For this 5th edition, renowned speakers are announced as Sébastien Missoffe, Vice President & Managing Director of Google France, Hadrien Leroyer Head of the group “Réalité Virtuelle & Visualization Scientifique” EDF Rech. & Devpmt or Gilles Leone Associate Partner Distribution, T&T Industry Leader at IBM.
Among them, we can count the presence of speakers and partners from Luxembourg such as:
- Sylvain Chery, Co-founder and Director of AgilePartner and Adrien Muller Senior Consultant at Agile Partner
- Laurent Beaurepaire, CEO of ReachTheFirst and Eric Anselin Head of ReachTheFirst Academy
- Martin Guérin, CEO of nyuko
- Francis Bourre, Software Architect and Technology Manager at Jasmin
- Sébastien Wiertz, CEO of Paul Wurth InCub
- Jimmy Fischer, Founder of Studio 3WG
- Nasir Zubairi, CEO of The LHoFT
- David Foy, Head of Sector Development – Digital Economy at Luxinnovation GIE
#GEN is not only a trade show itself, it is a content-based event. Conferences, workshops and networking sessions are planned on various topics: digital transition, innovation, cybersecurity, growth hacking, e-health, RGPD, e-sport…
These topics are addressed to everyone: business leaders, administrations, politicians, students, employees, freelancers, traders… For both digital and novice professionals, renowned speakers will provide participants with the latest trends in the digital evolution of the world we live in.
The organizers expect 1500 visitors along the 2-day event. The event is organized by the association Grand Est Numérique which works in the Region to promote the emergence of the vibrant digital ecosystem.