At ONPEX, our mission is to become the leading platform to manage currencies, assets and smart contracts in the digital economy. We are a fast growing technology company in the exciting and constantly evolving Fintech space. We are looking for independent, creative problem solvers to join our team as we disrupt banking!
- Scaling the operations of a fast-moving payment institution
- Assuming overall commercial and regulatory responsibility for the entity
- Implementing relevant performance metrics to measure progress
- Budgeting and financial/operational planning
- Maintaining and developing the regulatory framework and its oversight
- Building and developing the team
- Overseeing Finance Operations
- Managing outsourcing relationships
- Maintaining professional communication with all stakeholders (CSSF, Board of Directors, External/Internal Audit, outsourcing partners, vendors etc.)
- This is a hands-on role for multitasking self-starters
- Previous work experience in growth companies or similar fast-paced environments is essential
- Good understanding of EU financial regulation
- University education in Finance, Business Administration, or similar fields
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and deliver top-notch results in time
- Highly proactive and structured approach as well as transparent working style
- Fluency in English (French and/or German would be an asset)
- An eye for detail while not losing sight of the big picture
- Become part of an exciting company at the forefront of Fintech innovation
- Take responsibility in an entrepreneurial environment with a high degree of flexibility
- Build a first-rate company together with a diverse team of highly dedicated people
- Attractive, performance-based salary
- Modern work environment with start-up flair in the heart of Luxembourg
This position is permanently based in Luxembourg.
Sounds good? Do you share our values for teamwork, personal and professional growth, and innovation?
Then we look forward to receiving your application in English as PDF file (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Job ID SI19MDL
- salary expectations
- preferred starting date
Please note that successful applicant will be required to provide a criminal record.