I. INTERNSHIP DESCRIPTION
- Title: Marketing & Business Development
- Reports to: Head of Strategy and Business Development
- Working hours: Full-time (40 hours a week) for 6 months
- Compensation: 1950 € / month
- Place of work: Luxembourg
- Starting date: ASAP
II. THE COMPANY
Air-X Smart Technologies is a Private Equity group portfolio company spin-off recently incorporated. It is an international start-up based in Luxembourg with the idea that everyone deserves clean air to live and work.
Did you know that Indoor Air could be up to 10 times more polluted than Outdoor Air? Have you ever thought about the time and the care you put into what you eat and drink? But did you ever think about what you breathe and how it can affect your health, your well-being and your productivity? We have the technology to solve this and help the work environment become a better place to breathe.
Especially in the BtoB World, the Indoor Air Quality issue comes on top of the already core existing challenges that companies are facing: increase their competitiveness via better productivity and decrease their environmental impact. Controlling the Indoor Air Quality is actually one of the key elements to achieve both of these challenges.
Do you want to know more about us?
Air-X Smart Technologies is the result of a 6 year R&D project by a university research lab specialised in gas identification and measurement, its gas-sensing engineering spin-off company and an internationally renowned institute of chemical technology. Resulting from these years of R&D, we built a unique technology 100% ‘Made in Europe’ to measure and monitor Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) with Professionals, and for Professionals.
We want to help companies of any size to make visible the invisible. We want to help them thrive with healthier Indoor Air Quality work environment and more productive indoor spaces while lowering their energy consumption.
We are building a talented team of Indoor Air Quality enthusiasts. Do you feel passionate about Indoor Air Quality? Then join us on our journey!
We are looking for talented hands-on Interns for up to 6 months to join our team in Luxembourg to manage a few critical and cross-functional projects for our Marketing & Business Development team. Those projects have all a Marketing, Digital, Social Media and Business Development component. This internship requires a lot of versatility, initiative and a good sense of ownership. If being on every front is something that motivates you, join us on our journey!
III. MAIN OBJECTIVES OF THE ROLE
On the Marcom front:
- Digital media + content:
- Monitor and drive up our Social Media presence on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram (impressions, viewers and followers)
- Create content on a regular basis to showcase our brand, positioning, value proposition, solution and services
- Help us show up bigger than we actually are, and create our communication standards from the naming/branding about to be released
- Specific Content via real life case study: as we start to have our devices and services deployed at customers, and with their explicit approval, create specific content to illustrate our value proposition
- Help craft newsletters
- Support the Community Manager
On the Business / Prospection front:
- Analyse in depth the building certifications processes including WELL, RESET, and BREEAM
- Understand where we fit in each one of them and how we can seal partnerships to become referenced
- Analyse the Facility Management market by key European countries (major stakeholders, their reach, size, and key persons to get in touch with)
- Analyse the Real Estate key stakeholders: developers and asset managers (same as above)
- Analyse the Real Estate IT / digital integrators and middleware stakeholders (same as above)
- Identify the ESG-CSR key persons to get in touch with in our key targeted accounts
- Develop customised pitch decks by targeted segment and support the business development team in customer facing meetings
On the Product front:
- Build a competitive benchmark to understand the core value proposition of our direct and indirect competitors
- Build a systematic competitive intelligence of our eco system to always keep our service relevant and up to date
- Build some use cases and drive some “home made” test
IV. EXPECTED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Master degree or equivalent in the relevant fields
- Appetite for Technology
- Proficiency in MS Office and social media
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent English / French required, other languages are an asset
- Good presentation skills
- Strong ability to versatility
If you feel you have the skills we expect and more, sign up for the internship above and join us! Please send you application and CV via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.