SCROBLE is a start-up leveraging the IoT and newest technologies at user scale to close the gap between online and offline shopping and to bring retail to another level of functionality, flexibility, experience and connectivity. We start with fashion. After having successfully completed a piloting stage with local Brands and Retailers in Luxembourg in 2020, we are preparing for the official launch in 2021 and looking for amazing professionals to join the Team.
About the Marketing & Business Development Strategist position:
We are looking for an experienced Marketing & Business Development strategist to join our team. You would assist our brand in the creation and development of marketing and brand strategy. You will need to create and identify new opportunities for brand exposure, and aspire to create brand awareness by creating and supervising an outstanding global concept for SCROBLE.
If you’re a tech-savvy trendsetter who has innovative ideas and solid experience in fashion and its retail, we would like to meet you. Creativity and the ability to work with a team are vital to this position.
Ultimately, you would need to be an out-of-the-box thinker to come up with an outstanding and creative plan for new and disruptive technology in retail.
Your responsibilities are:
- Set corporate branding and communication strategy; prepare an update of the entire visual communication
- Set marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media and blogs)
- Identify new opportunities through strategic research on products, services, and current strategies.
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence based on these metrics.
- Forecast trends through monitoring of SEO/SEM, marketing, and sales performance metrics.
- Prepare a toolkit to build strong relationships with clients via sales interaction
- Social media plan and strategy
- Prepare PR releases and other materials for public communication
- Remain current on our audience’s preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales, Design and Content teams to improve customer experience and ensure consistency of the brand.
- Identify advertising needs
- Establish best practices in digital marketing
- Stay up-to-date with digital technologies developments
Our requirements are:
- Proven work experience as Marketing and Business Development strategist in both areas Fashion and Retail as well as an outstanding knowledge and understanding of new technologies
- Gained experience in the industry of retail and fashion, preferably in several leading companies
- Demonstrable experience and success of performed and required tasks, also knowledge of SEO/SEM and CRM software
- Experience with implementation of different sales and marketing strategies and using different marketing tools including all social media platforms
- Content writing, excellent verbal and written communication, analytical, and project management skills.
- Hands-on experience with online marketing tools and practices
- Familiarity with web design, HTML and graphic design would be an asset
- Lead-Generation expertise
- Minimum BSc degree in Marketing, Advertising or relevant field
- Fluent in English.
How to apply:
Do you recognise a perfect opportunity and see yourself following your passion within this position? Then we would be more than happy to receive your CV with the cover letter via careers ( at ) scroble.com