Data-driven, digitally fluent, our Marketing team is a Talkwalker’s brand awareness and lead generation machine. With team members across the world, we’re the global voice of Talkwalker, keeping us ahead of the competition no matter where we are. Connecting consumers with our products and business-critical insights from social data. Fast-paced, innovative, creative – it’s what makes us the best marketing team in the industry.
Talkwalker is an online and social data analytics software company specialized in listening, analytics and reporting that empowers over 2,000 brands analyzing online conversations on social networks in 187 languages. The company is extremely international with their headquarters based in the city center of Luxembourg and has additional offices in New York City, San Francisco, Frankfurt, Singapore, and Paris.
We are currently looking for a Marketing Insights Manager to join our marketing team. This person will be based in our Talkwalker office in Luxembourg.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly-growing company that has successfully moved from start-up to high growth on European level and beyond, with many opportunities for learning and development.
- Lead the data-driven storytelling within the Talkwalker marketing team to boost the impact of our marketing campaigns
- Derive insights from the Talkwalker Analytics platform, and use them to tell a meaningful story to appeal to our prospects and clients – top marketers working for world’s leading brands
- Creatively track, analyze, and interpret social data, identify the insights, determine the narrative, and deliver insights both verbally and visually in a way that generates emotion and engagement
- Help to improve existing marketing programs and messaging, and support the creation of new programs through persuasive narrative
- Build dedicated dashboards telling a powerful story based on social insights to support different types of marketing campaigns globally and locally (content, webinars, events, ABM, etc)
- Raise awareness about the value of social media analytics on the market, and inspire our potential prospects to take action
- Understand our target audience – to help answer their most pressing questions and offer solutions to their biggest pain points
- Determine how to best visualize the data, ensuring it is compelling, digestible and memorable
- Continually read news headlines, be on top of the latest research reports and industry trends in order to identify compelling story ideas
- 3+ years of experience in the marketing, digital, PR or communications space
- Experience in using a social listening & analytics tool
- Experience with Boolean searches and unstructured data, strong data management skills
- Critical thinker, comfortable with numbers and multiple data sets and sources of data, and able to identify what the most important data points are and why the brand should care about this data.
- Ability to visualize the data and create a verbal and visual narrative around the numbers.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced but supportive environment
- High level of creativity and innovative mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, creative writing experience is a big plus
- Your English is native level, knowledge of any other language is a plus
What we offer:
- Work visa
- Optional health insurance
- Lunch vouchers
- Ski trip, summer barbecue, Christmas party
- Monthly company lunches & afterwork
- Monthly sport & social activities
We have been recognized by the Forrester Wave Social Listening Report as a Strong Performer. For us, it validates everything that we are striving for – happy customers, super-powerful product, groundbreaking AI technology, and an abundance of clean and accurate social data.
Our colleagues are coming from 40+ different countries around the world and we have a total headcount of over 300 employees. Being a rapidly growing organisation, our goal is to be 400+ employees by the end of 2020.
Apply for this job online, click here.