Are you interested in being part of a fast-growing technology company on its way to becoming a key player in the industry? Do you want to play a role in modernising the financial sector? Do you think you have what it takes to pull dusty bankers out of their comfort zone and get them to innovate?
If the answer to all 3 questions is yes, then join us and get ready for the challenge.
For our Luxembourg Office, we are looking for a passionate Marketing intern to join our dynamic and multicultural team.
- You know how to excite people about ideas, both online and in the real world;
- You know how to build a community around a brand;
- You are a pro-active, ambitious, creative, out-of-the box thinker;
- You are at ease in handling social media matters
Areas of responsibility
- Corporate branding
- Public relations
- Market research
- Competitor watch
- Market entry strategy
- Business Intelligence – Internal metrics
- Content management
- Social media management
- Traditional media management
- Event organization
Duties and responsibilities
- Definition of an international brand strategy with CEO
- Creating and executing the online and offline media strategies of the company
- Supervision of special projects on branding or marketing
- Design and production of house style and marketing materials (brochures, flyers, presentations, event give-aways etc).
- Planning and supervision of content production such as white papers and studies with internal or external writers.
- Management of corporate website and blog.
- Management of corporate social media channels, and coordination of social media actions of Governance teams.
- Implementation and management of search engine optimization and online analytics.
- Organization of client events.
- Planning, preparation and participation of conferences and exhibitions that enhance market positioning and client acquisition.
- Preparation and/or coordination of presentations and speech material for CEO.
- Coordination of sales and marketing MIS; metrics on client acquisition, channels, partners etc.
- Training of internal teams on personal and corporate branding.
- Coordination of joint marketing actions with partners.
- Maintaining competitor watch.
- Research on relevant regulatory and market changes. Coordination of focused campaigns related to these changes, and involvement in product development discussions.
If selected, we will provide you:
- An opportunity to thrive and develop in an innovative and educational working environment
- A fun and challenging 3 to 6 months internship
- your internship has a duration of 3 to 6 months (following the regulations of your University)
- your contract will be established through your University
- you will be reporting to the Chief Strategist
Join our team and get a first-hand taste of how technology is impacting finance. Please send your motivation letter and resume to email@example.com.