Governance.com – Digital Governance
We provide simple, efficient and technology-enabled governance solutions, helping our clients to achieve sustainable business success. The Governance.com solution makes it easier to connect data from any source and make it available in simple views and easy-to-understand dashboards. This allows the client to use this connected data in automated workflows, ensuring that every step of each process is followed as designed while increasing efficiency and eliminating repetitive tasks.
For our Luxembourg office, we are currently looking for a highly motivated Marketing Officer to join our talented and multicultural team.
Are you interested in being part of a fast-growing company on its way to becoming a key player in the industry? If the answer is yes, then join us and get ready to be part of an ever-changing environment, where digital transformation is taking the business by storm.
As a Marketing Officer, you understand how to communicate efficiently brands and products in the software and professional services business. You have been exposed to professional social media platforms and have been involved in digital campaigning. You will have the opportunity to join our journey and work directly with the Senior Management Team to strengthen and develop Governance.com from Top 100 Regtech to a Global Brand in the digital governance business.
Your responsibilities will entail:
- Develop and implement a communication and marketing strategy with Senior Management
- Develop digital marketing campaigns and monitor Key Performance Indicators
- Contribute to produce Content on Governance.com solutions and brand
- Ensuring strong and coherent brand messages across all communication channels
- Knowledge of B2B marketing challenges
- Expertise in content management and digital marketing activities
- Expertise in marketing analytics
- Project management experience
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
Bachelor or master’s degree in Marketing and/or Communication and a few years of hands-on experience.
Permanent contract in a fast-growing technology company in the heart of Luxembourg City. Job-related training and the opportunity to become a co owner of Governance.com through our Employee Stock Option Program.
Join our team and get a first-hand taste of how technology is impacting finance. Please apply by clicking on the link of our career website: https://careers.governance.com/marketing-officer/en