Become part of a team that changes the engineering landscape and strives to build a safer world by challenging conventional thinking and delivering customer focused solutions.
Vibrationmaster manufactures technology leading material test solutions to analyse the integrity of bolted joints. Our patented technologies are brought to use daily throughout the world by leading OEM’s such as ABB, Boeing Inc, Toyota and SpaceX.
To strengthen our engineering team, we are searching for 2 Mechanical Design Engineer’s.
- Developing new products based on a deep understanding of customer needs
- Dimensioning mechanical systems using Solidworks and FEA simulations
- Optimisation and value engineering of existing machines
- Creation of Bill of Materials in our ERP system with the highest working discipline
- Selection of standard bought out items as well as supplier selection
- Participation in our efforts to improve quality and customer experience
- Participating in assembly and testing of prototypes
- Writing technical documentation such as Operating Manuals and Assembly Manuals.
- Relevant technical and/or engineering education
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience within an industrial company designing special purpose machines and preferably measurement technology
- Knowledge of strain-gauge based measurement technology is an advantage
- Knowledge of electrical engineering is an advantage
- Professional and team-oriented approach
- Comfortable in English and a second language such as German or Luxembourgish
- Are disciplined in your work processes and keen on delivering highest possible quality
- Are inspired by an entrepreneurial culture.
Vibrationmaster offers a challenging future and a rewarding remuneration based on a fixed salary and possibility to join our Employee Stock Option Plan. The two full-time employment positions are available immediately. Please send your application and CV in English to Morten Schiff, CEO, on email@example.com.