We are architects of the technology-driven ecosystem for ExoRehabilitation in Asia and Europe. We provide recovery devices, i.e. wearable exoskeletons for children and adults, and assistive robotic tools for industry workers and elderly people. We synergise with the European research centres in our mutual mission to advance ExoTechnology even further.
Currently we are seeking for a motivated and organized Sales Agent to close sales on a commission basis. We give preferences to the candidates who can do our tasks complementary to the tasks they are already fulfilling (like selling medical equipment of other brands, which are not competing to our products or even complementing to each other).
Sales Agent Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research potential clients (Hospitals, Rehabilitation centres)
- Contact potential customers through phone calls and emails
- Close sales and lead customer
- Maintain a record of calls and contacts through our computerized system
Sales Agent Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school degree or equivalent; bachelor’s degree a plus
- 2+ years of sales experience preferred but not necessary
- understanding of industry (how sales of medical equipment are organized)
- Excellent communication skills
- Good English / Russian with a combination of the language of the target area
Send you application by email to Julia Vas firstname.lastname@example.org
Find more information about the company and ExoAtlet’s products on exoatlet.lu