Allen & Overy is a truly global law firm with more than 5,500 staff, including close to 2,800 lawyers and more than 550 partners working in 44 offices in 31 countries.
Allen & Overy is one of the leading law firms in Luxembourg. Our international network gives us the opportunity to provide cross-border advice with stellar quality in combination with expert local knowledge.
To support our Banking team, we are currently looking for: Mid-Level Banking Lawyer (m/f)
Our Banking department specialises in international banking work, including regulatory work, syndicated lending, investment grade, leveraged acquisition finance and debt restructuring. You will join a dynamic team advising amongst others investment banks, international commercial banks, investment funds, governments and public entities requiring advanced legal advice for complex transactions.
Skills & experience we’re looking for:
- You have between two and four years’ experience in banking in a law firm or banking advisory firm, ideally based in Luxembourg
- You are a fully qualified lawyer
- You are dynamic, proactive and have excellent communication skills
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English and French, and Luxembourgish and German are an asset
- You have strong technical and writing skills
What are we offering:
- You will work in a truly diverse environment and on cross-border projects
- You will benefit from first-class legal and soft skills training that will greatly enhance your career and personal development
- You will work in a highly collaborative and intellectually stimulating environment, and be part of a team that helps you learn and succeed
- Fast-thinking & a self-starter? If you like taking initiative, and think and act like an entrepreneur, we are the right place for you!
If your profile fits the above description, please send us your CV and cover letter. Apply for this job online.