Arspectra is a medical technology company specialized in the design of novel augmented reality glasses and solutions for various healthcare platforms. In partnership with renowned European research institutions and in close collaboration with physicians, specialists, and medical device developers we tailor our platform to specific medical conditions and applications in order to achieve the most performing and user-friendly medical AR visualization or guidance tool.
Joining Arspectra means joining a team dedicated to providing medical professionals technology that improves their precision and efficiency to achieve more and better patient treatment outcomes. Arspectra’s core development focuses on removing current time- and concentrationintensive bottlenecks during the medical procedures by solving the common communication, perception and subjective mapping bottlenecks. Arspectra is a pioneer company in the field of medical augmented reality platforms and is looking for sharp and motivated team members that share Arspectra’s vision in order to help shape the future of the emerging augmented reality in the medical sector.
Primary Function of Position
Responsible for the developments of perception technologies, you will work closely with Arspectra’s engineering groups and partners. In this fast-paced role, you will coordinate various efforts and keep the state of the art aligned with the overall company plans and deadlines. You must excel in working in a high-energy, flexible team environment, and have a commitment to exceeding customer or partner expectations. This position requires a quick learner, the ability to work independently, and demonstrated ability to drive efficiency. A strong sense of shared responsibility and shared reward is required, as is the ability to make work fun and interesting.
This position has responsibility and authority for:
- Perform scientifically rigorous research into novel algorithms, leading to highly advanced and useful inventions.
- Publish and patent discoveries, teach others internally/externally what you have learned.
- Work jointly with local and international team members, getting and giving help. Expect to mentor interns and to share knowledge with expert engineers.
- Help to solve important problems and technologies, and stay updated with the international community by reading papers, blogs, and by attending conferences.
- Solve emerging problems that relate to our AR platform, training data, 3D geometry, model efficiency, and interactive systems.
- Build proof of concept, prototypes, initially for internal use, where some will need to scale to thousands of users in medical applications.
In order to adequately perform these responsibilities, the individual must have:
- You either have a PhD, Masters or equivalent research experience in one of the relevant fields: Computer Vision, Machine/Deep Learning, Image Processing, Computer Graphics or Robotics.
- You have designed novel computational models / CNN architectures to tackle computer vision-related problems.
- You have experience collecting or organizing data to validate your research.
- You have implemented efficient code to validate your research.
- You have work or internship experience in an industrial research lab.
- You are comfortable with 3D geometry and linear algebra.
- You have made efficient ML or 3D graphics applications for mobile devices.
- You have strong experience with Unity3D, Blender, Unreal or similar.
- You have designed + built project(s) that are used by others.
- You have worked with a diverse team, including R&D, QA, and designers.
- A challenging position and chance to get involved in a promising European MedTech Startup with a global market.
- Help shape a growing, fast-paced and innovative technology platform with exciting and challenging projects, open to your creative ideas and input.
- A room to grow further with the diversification of the solutions offered and the markets approached.
- A competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours and locations.
- A flat hierarchy and direct communication channels to a motivated team.
Mid-Senior Level and Senior Level
Please send your application (Letter of motivation + Resume) with reference ARSPECTRA_CVE to [email protected]