Arspectra is a medical technology company specialized in the design of novel augmented reality glasses and solutions for various healthcare platforms. In partnership with renowned European research institutions and in close collaboration with physicians, specialists, and medical device developers we tailor our platform to specific medical conditions and applications in order to achieve the most performing and user-friendly medical AR visualization or guidance tool.
Joining Arspectra means joining a team dedicated to providing medical professionals technology that improves their precision and efficiency to achieve more and better patient treatment outcomes. Arspectra’s core development focuses on removing current time- and concentrationintensive bottlenecks during the medical procedures by solving the common communication, perception and subjective mapping bottlenecks. Arspectra is a pioneer company in the field of medical augmented reality platforms and is looking for sharp and motivated team members that share Arspectra’s vision in order to help shape the future of the emerging augmented reality in the medical sector.
Primary Function of Position
Responsible for the mobile developments of our AR technologies, you will work closely with Arspectra’s engineering groups and partners. In this fast-paced role, you will coordinate various efforts to keep the best experience for the user integrating the state-of-the-art AR technologies, and to be aligned with the overall company plans and deadlines. You must excel in working in a high-energy, flexible team environment, and have a commitment to exceeding customer or partner expectations. This position requires a quick learner, the ability to work independently, and demonstrated ability to drive efficiency. A strong sense of shared responsibility and shared reward is required, as is the ability to make work fun and interesting.
This position has responsibility and authority for:
- You will be responsible for implementing design system components and patterns.
- You will be responsible to create secure, scalable, available and reliable innovative solutions across domains, channels and mobile devices.
- You will plan and drive development and deployment efforts, leading and supporting design system adoption across multiple research and engineering domains.
- You will work with UX, UI, various architectures, and other deliverables in order to help develop the right solutions from technology and client perspectives.
- You will mentor and help with technical issues of the team.
In order to adequately perform these responsibilities, the individual must have:
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years as an Android Developer with deep understanding of Android services, UX and UI design paradigms, and ability to implement and design Android apps and developing on Linux Kernel level.
- An Object-Oriented philosopher with experience understanding and applying OO design patterns MVP, MVVM.
- Have published one or more Android apps
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Experience integrating Android apps and third-party libraries with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of Android performance tools and optimization techniques.
- Great communication and collaboration skills, and a strong teamwork ethic.
- Demonstrable ability to deliver projects on time, with high quality, and within budget.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Critical thinking skills and a high attention to detail.
- A challenging position and chance to get involved in a promising European MedTech Startup with a global market.
- Help shape a growing, fast-paced and innovative technology platform with exciting and challenging projects, open to your creative ideas and input.
- A room to grow further with the diversification of the solutions offered and the markets approached.
- A competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours and locations.
- A flat hierarchy and direct communication channels to a motivated team.
Mid-Senior Level, Senior Level
Please send your application (Letter of motivation + Resume) with reference number ARSPECTRA_MAD to firstname.lastname@example.org