We are looking for a cutting-edge mobile developer who is willing to take responsibility in a powerful startup environment. Your responsibility is to develop and enhance our innovative technology in close cooperation with the current team and the open-source community.
This involves among others the design and implementation of Android/iOS and hybrid applications, including extensions of the Yotako core for mobile related technologies.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a growing team and to develop your career working on projects you are passionate about. We invest in you and your skills and we foster a strong growth culture for each and every team member.
We are a truly international team.
- Collaborate with our open-source community
- Extend the core of Yotako working closely with our back-end and front-end engineers.
- Design new algorithms that will positively expand the technology in a creative way for multiple programming languages and frameworks
- Follow the planning, respect the architecture, integrate and develop efficient and transferable mobile features and systems using multiple development stacks
- Pay attention to detail and potential performance weak spots
- Find and share mobile development best-practices with team members and other devs
Skills & Requirements
- Known native languages should include Objective-C, C, Swift and Java (Android)
- You know React Native and/or any other hybrid development frameworks
- You feel comfortable with Android Studio and SDK Tools, Cocoa, Xcode.
- You have some working experience (open source projects do count)
- You prefer to think in terms of (MVC) patterns rather than code
- You are able to integrate systems based on HTTP, REST, XML, SOAP, JSON
- You are creative and care about good design and user experience
- You have experience using GIT and the quality of your code is important to you
- Experience using object oriented, typed languages such as Java / C# on the backend
- You possess very good skills in English. Any additional language is highly appreciated
- A certain devops culture (comfortable with Docker and/or AWS) is a plus
- Experience with open-source projects is highly valuable for us
- Experience with any other mobile IDE is highly recommended (e.g. Xamarin)
- Bonus: A strong experience with Nerfs (https://goo.gl/SFG7uM)
- MegaBonus: You are a real programmer (https://xkcd.com/378/)
- You will become part of a highly motivated and professional interdisciplinary team of development, user experience, research, marketing and operations experts
- You gain the unique opportunity to experience and shape the setup of a growing
- You can grow with a high degree of freedom, with a unique chance of driving the international growth with your own ideas and creativity
- Flexible working time including remote
- Free choice of equipment and operating system
- Experience and shape a communicative, creative and stimulating working environment
- Perfect environment for your personal and professional development
- Full-time contract based in Luxembourg, an amazing country at the heart of Europe with great quality of life and a cosmopolitan environment. Visa sponsorship possibilities.
- An interesting salary package according to your experience
Yotako formerly Visual Scaffolding) is an awarded startup changing the way web and mobile apps are created today. With a mixed team of scientific and industrial backgrounds, we aim to contribute to the future of the web. Our main scientific expert, based in Luxembourg, has contributed to the top international projects in his field and has been involved in international research projects for the last 7 years. Our community currently includes companies and developers from all over the world.
Interested? Say hi! at email@example.com and be part of the success story.