We are looking for a motivated mid-level mobile engineer to join our team and help us offer our amazing Crypto products and services in a mobile application.
Founded in 2015, Coinhouse is the trusted partner for investors looking to diversify their investment portfolio with digital assets. Individual and corporate investors can get access to tens of different digital assets, be advised, and secure their assets in Coinhouse’s cold storage system.
Based in Paris, France (HQ) and Luxembourg, Coinhouse has a team of +35 professionals currently serving more than 300,000 users from across Europe.
Responsibilities will include translation of UI/UX design wireframes to actual code, connecting that with our API, and then deploying to both iOS and Android.
You will be expected to work as part of a team and combine a strong desire to learn with a strong desire to gain responsibility and authority over your contributions to our product and code base.
This Full Time Job (Permanent contract) job will be based in our new office in Luxembourg!
Profile & Skills
Although you will be working with a team, you should be “reasonably” confident in your ability to independently create a mobile application from scratch
You should have:
- at least 2 years of professional experience working in mobile application development
- Demonstrable experience (portfolio, repositories, etc) in mobile development
You should also have a decent understading of the basic concepts in Comp Sci:
- Data structures
- Algorithm design + Big O
- Gang of Four Design Patterns
- Experience working in Native development for both Android and iOS
- Strong proficiency in React Native and the Expo ecosystem
- Jest (or some other testing framework)
- A Git ninja! You should be a Git expert.
- You should be an excellent problem solver
- You should love ideas and be excited and curious about engineering challenges
- You should be a TDD engineer
- You should be outspoken
- You should be someone that strives for good, clean, well-tested and easy-to-read code
- You should be able to make technical decisions based on the needs of the business
- You should be someone that communicates often and articulately
Additional Experience (nice to haves!):
- Ruby/Rails experience
- Deploy pipelines
To go on with your application, visit this website.
- You’ll have a screening interview
- You get a take home technical challenge
- You will get a live coding challenge
- You will have online interviews