ExoAtlet Global team is searching for motivated Physical Therapist / Clinical Training Specialist candidates who will be responsible for providing training and education to current and future customers while facilitating use of our product in healthcare settings.
- Providing initial and ongoing onsite trainings across Europe and Middle East. S/he will ensure competent and safe operation of ExoAtlet medical exoskeletons by all physical therapists at customer sites (Travel days expected to be approximately 50% of workdays per month)
- Collect feedback from customers and reporting on each training to the sales director;
- Constant communication with all members of Clinical, Sales, Customer Service and Engineering Teams;
- Notify Clinical Manager with concerns for site competency immediately;
- Notify Engineering Team and Clinical Manager with concerns for device function immediately;
- Maintain efficiency and quality of Clinical training provided to customers;
- Take initiative in questioning current demo and training designs and practices in order help with the continuous improvement of clinical training;
- Represent ExoAtlet at conferences and exhibitions;
- Research current articles related to gait, robotics and other areas important to Exoatlet.
POSITION SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS
Successful candidates must meet the following skills, abilities and requirements:
- Must be a licensed physical therapist with at least four (4) years of experience treating in an inpatient and/or outpatient rehabilitation setting, with at least a two (2) year focus in spinal cord injury (SCI) rehabilitation and other neurological conditions.
- Must have thorough understanding of and demonstrated experience working with spinal cord injuries or other neurological conditions at all levels, risks and complications associated with diagnosis, and experience with gait training in a population experiencing spinal cord injury or other neurological conditions.
- Have exceptional physical evaluation skills.
- Experience as a Clinical Instructor to physical therapy student(s) or other applicable healthcare instruction.
- Additional experience in neurological rehabilitation and teaching rehabilitation professionals preferred.
- Must speak and understand fluent English. Speaking, writing and comprehension in other languages highly desired.
- Comfortable using tools to adjust devices (Similar to wheelchair adjustment skills).
- Provides excellent verbal and written communication to various team members in a timely manner. Requires effective communication to convey, develop and implement ideas to various customers and teams.
- Graduate degree from accredited Physical Therapy program and be a licensed physical therapist required.
- Must be CPR and first aid certified.
- Possesses a high sense of urgency, initiative and effective decision-making skills. Must present a professional demeanor and demonstrate an ability to work with a diverse group of individuals.
- Is energetic, works quickly and efficiently with detail and accuracy; able to effectively manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Proficient with computer use including Microsoft office suite and databases used by the business.
- Works independently and is able to prioritize numerous duties.
- Must be able to lift 50-100 lbs.
- Must be comfortable with frequent air travel and navigating through cities of customer sites.
Send you application by email to Julia Vas firstname.lastname@example.org
Find more information about the company and ExoAtlet’s products on exoatlet.lu