MyMedBot is a rapidly growing digital health start-up based in Luxembourg, with an international team and an international user-base. MyMedBot’s mobile application and web dashboard helps 180 organizations across the US and Canada keep their 80,000 members safe during (and after) the COVID-19 pandemic.
As a product designer at MyMedBot you will have the chance to make MyMedBot an even better communication solution for organizations. You will have the chance to optimize existing workflows as well as work with the development team to create new intuitive functionalities.
Your designs will cater towards two different groups of users on two different platforms. On the one hand you will create features for administrators on MyMedBot’s web dashboard. These will include people of various technical backgrounds, from school nurses to IT administrators. On the other hand, you will design functionalities for the mobile app used by 80,000 members of organizations including parents of school children and employees.
- At least two years of professional full time experience as a product or UX designer
- Ability to create best-in-class user experiences that scale easily and don’t require customer support to understand
- Focus on responsive design
- Being able to rapidly transform ideas into mock-ups and prototypes
- Knowing how to test prototypes with users
- Understanding customer needs and including their feedback into the product
- A good eye for UI
- Great communication skills
- Fluent in English
- A degree in computer science, human-computer interaction or user experience design
- Web and mobile development skills
- WordPress development skills
- Email your CV and a link to your portfolio to email@example.com
- Take part in an online interview
- Complete design challenge