There’s no one like us in the market today, so we are looking for designers who are excited to tackle unique challenges. We want someone who falls in love with problems not solutions, has a passion for iterative design and is eager to work across an interconnected suite of products.
A typical word day will see you
- Collaborating with our designers, products managers and key stakeholders to define the strategy, purpose and experience of our products
- Exploring innovative solutions and developing them using our design process
- Working with other designers to build our growing Design System
- A sound knowledge of user-centered design and visual design
- Experience using tools such as Sketch (or similar) and InVision
- A portfolio showcasing UX and UI work
- Have experience working with motion design
- Possess a good knowledge of Material Design Guidelines and Human Interface Guidelines
- Have knowledge of CSS and HTML
- Enjoy a good beer 🙂
- Be part of a fast-growing startup story
- Cakes and cookies baked by the founders every week
- Fresh fruits
- Flexible working time
- After work drinks every Friday
- And a lot more: an awesome office with an in-house built arcade, table tennis, nerf guns, many team events, toastie parties, etc.
Tadaweb is a growth stage, venture backed startup. With an incredible, diverse team from all over the globe, Tadaweb is building one of the globe’s most disruptive technologies. Focusing on small data, Tadaweb empowers and leverages the intelligence of humans through replicating and scaling their processes with online data.
If you would like to work in one of Europe’s best company cultures, contribute to one of the world’s most disruptive technologies and have a whole bunch of fun in the process, contact us now. Oh, and even if you don’t see a job opening that exactly matches your skills, if you are a talented, ambitious technologist or product legend, reach out to us. We love integrating incredible people into our team.
To apply, please email your CV and a brief description of your interest in the role to firstname.lastname@example.org