Ludwig is a brand and creative resources agency built around a growing community of creative and strategic elites. We collaborate and create brand campaigns.
Ludwig CCC is a creative and collaborative digital platform connecting international creative talents and brand leaders around online briefs and project opportunities.
Your role at Ludwig will be to organize and manage global communications campaigns & local projects for Ludwig’s clients including the adidas group and its Business Units and others international and local clients.
Join a local team from different countries, and a network of dozens of international Collaborators, from across the world.
Location: This role is based in Kockelscheuer – Luxembourg.
Date of start: July 15 th or August 12 th 2019
Type of contract: full time / 40hrs.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate the planning, scheduling and execution of the project requirements: project steps, tasks, resources, timelines, deadlines
- Must be able to manage a communication project from beginning to end and put it into perspective to understand the whys and wherefores
- Keep up to date with design/communication trends and research new opportunities.
- Coordinate and attend internal and external meetings with clients
- Manage risk assessment and risk management (including time, costs and resources)
- Grow the agency’s relationships: seek out new opportunities with existing or new clients, support and develop the community of collaborators (build, motivate and manage the team)
- 3/5 years of relevant experience within the advertising/branding/communications industries
- Capable of managing multiple projects, competing priorities, objectives and deadlines
- Great performer with all aspects of the creative and production process of a communication campaign, from project initiation and creative direction to project development and delivery
- Being savvy for new design trends, lifestyle, sports and apparel industries
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- French and Luxembourgish are strong considerations
- Strong inter-personal and relationship-building skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Meticulous attention to details and accuracy
- Solid sense of ownership / responsibility / collaborative spirit is a key factor
- Business judgment, common sense approach to getting things done, bias for action
- Be cool, smart, passionate and creative!
Get in touch with Ludwig team firstname.lastname@example.org