Hotshot is an end-to-end encrypted messaging platform (find out more at hotshot.mobi) and your role will be to develop and extend our location-based authentication to cloud platforms through building our own identity provider.
About Hotshot Technologies
Hotshot is a Luxembourg based startup which is part of the Technoport incubator program.
Hotshot is a high-performance team messaging and collaboration platform that eliminates information handling and compliance concerns for businesses. Hotshot helps companies solve the toughest data security problems in a way that positively impacts company culture and productivity.
Military-grade security, elliptic-curve encryption, privacy-enforcements, and compliance complexities are handled automatically while providing full enterprise-control.
Hotshot is a fast-growing startup, as one of the first EU employees, you will have the opportunity to directly interact with the Founder & CEO and develop your skills significantly. There will be significant leadership opportunities as the first developers will eventually be the lead architects and managing a larger development team as our company grows.
Tasks and responsibilities
As a developer with Hotshot, you will be working in close cooperation with the founder and put in practice your Python development experience to build services around our location-based authentication and encryption. You will be a core member of the new team building our Identity Stack.
- Commercial Python development experience
- Security tokens (SAML/OAUTH) development experience
- Experience developing high-integrity technology (working with penetration testers, static code analysis, etc.)
- Experience or familiarity with protocols as RADIUS, LDAP, SAML, OpenID Connect
- Analytical with a problem-solving mentality
- Proven ability to learn new technologies quickly
- You can work without supervision and pro-actively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with customers, users and managers
- You are an experienced developer with demonstrable examples of past successes
- You are fluent in English, French and/or German is considered as an asset
- You pay attention to details
- You are flexible with working hours, working with different team members and across teams
Interested by this opportunity? Please, do not hesitate to contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org