Our team of coding heroes is recruiting a new developer to hang out with and to support Tadaweb in its exciting growth. So if you are a talented Software Developer who enjoys developing tools in Qt and want to join our Core team which is responsible for the magic behind the Tadaweb technology, then look no longer.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or similar technical field
- You are passionate about software development and have a couple of years of professional experience developing tools in Qt/QML
- You are skilled in C++ and want to work on a brand new platform integrating multiple services using many other interesting languages like Golang, NodeJS, Angular, React, …
- As a Qt fan, you are used to and love playing around with QML, graphic views, signals, slots, QtNetwork, QThread, QVariant, …
- You are familiar with Git version control systems (what else?)
- You have a good team spirit and communicate with ease
- You are fluent in English
Desired/You get bonus points if you have the following:
- Familiarity with REST/gRPC architecture style and network programming
- Inter-process communication using queue-messaging system (RabbitMQ)
- Basic knowledge of Golang
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience with agile development
- … and enjoy a good beer 🙂
- The unique opportunity to be part of a fast-growing startup story
- Cakes and cookies baked by the founders every week
- Fresh fruit
- Flexible working time
- After work drinks every Friday
- And a lot more: an awesome office with an in-house built arcade, table tennis, nerf guns, many team events, toastie parties, etc.
To apply, please email your CV and a brief description of your interest in the role to email@example.com
Tadaweb is a growth stage, venture backed startup. With an incredible, diverse team from all over the globe, Tadaweb is building one of the globe’s most disruptive technologies. Focusing on small data, Tadaweb empowers and leverages the intelligence of humans through replicating and scaling their processes with online data.
If you would like to work in one of Europe’s best company cultures, contribute to one of the world’s most disruptive technologies and have a whole bunch of fun in the process, contact us now. Oh, and even if you don’t see a job opening that exactly matches your skills, if you are a talented, ambitious technologist or product legend, reach out to us. We love integrating incredible people into our team.