You are an experienced QA engineer who is motivated to make a real impact as the first QA engineer at Tadaweb. You are passionate about quality and user experience and excited to work with our rapidly growing Engineering and Product teams to develop and implement best-in-class test methodologies across our entire stack. You are someone who can cultivate a culture of quality across the organization.
- Deep knowledge and experience with testing and releasing enterprise-class applications in an agile environment
- Experience testing applications written with modern JS frameworks like Angular, React, Node, Typescript and our very own Hapiness
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and conduct hands-on testing
- Passionate about QA and want to build a career in this field
- Excellent communication skills (English, with French as a bonus)
- 4+ years of experience in quality assurance
- Experience as a full-stack developer
- Knowledge of microservices, REST APIs, C++ and Go
- Enjoy drinking a good beer 🙂
- Be part of a fast-growing startup story
- Cakes and cookies baked by the founders every week
- Fresh fruits
- Flexible working time
- After work drinks every Friday
- And a lot more: an awesome office with an in-house built arcade, table tennis, nerf guns, many team events, toastie parties, etc.
Tadaweb is a growth stage, venture backed startup. With an incredible, diverse team from all over the globe, Tadaweb is building one of the globe’s most disruptive technologies. Focusing on small data, Tadaweb empowers and leverages the intelligence of humans through replicating and scaling their processes with online data.
If you would like to work in one of Europe’s best company cultures, contribute to one of the world’s most disruptive technologies and have a whole bunch of fun in the process, contact us now. Oh, and even if you don’t see a job opening that exactly matches your skills, if you are a talented, ambitious technologist or product legend, reach out to us. We love integrating incredible people into our team.
To apply, please email your CV and a brief description of your interest in the role to email@example.com