salaried employment + expenses covered monthly + incentive on sales
Finarta is a professional network (B2B) of the most prominent art dealers in the world. It provides a solution to increase inter-gallery business. This is enabled by anonymously sharing interests between member galleries, and automatically matching searches with proposed artworks on a confidential IT platform. The company is incorporated in Luxembourg where it operates from, and gathers 210 members in 17 different countries, with a target of 500 members by 2021.
As Regional Account Manager, your primary responsibility will be to maintain active relationships with our members in Germany / Austria (26 members end 2018) and help them taking full benefit from the platform.
These members are top-tier galleries, you will therefore be required to demonstrate a unique blend of art world knowledge, humility, empathy, creative insight, self-motivation, and attention to detail. The role requires an individual who not only excels at fostering external relationships within the arts community, but who is also willing to roll up their sleeves and help galleries and provide technical support for using the platform. You will maintain timely communication with colleagues based in France, UK and US. You must be self-motivated and thrive on the ability to work autonomously.
The ideal candidate is a knowledgeable, articulate ambassador for Finarta who is equally comfortable strolling the aisles at major art fairs as digging into our CRM to meticulously track outreach efforts and improve conversion rates and will be based in Luxembourg.
Working for Finarta means working:
- for an international company which aims to be the first and most powerful art dealers network in the world
- with people who have already launched extremely successful companies / events in IT world and Art,
- for a start-up which means autonomy, flexibility and creativity,
- Manage the network of the Finarta Members in Germany & Austria,
- Boost and follow-up daily Finarta Members activity,
- Build a strong relationship between the Company and each Finarta Members, and gain their confidence by his reliability,
- foster previews and sales, and potentially organise them (shipping, insurance, location),
- Report regularly to the CEO, Gauthier de Vanssay,
- German native language, English compulsory, French welcome
- excellent relational skills, existing relation with some of the most famous galleries in Germany & Austria is compulsory,
- passionate about people and art,
- refined, diplomatic, well-educated, with a professional appearance,
- well-organized and efficient.
email@example.com / +33 6 25 44 48 76