SCROBLE is a start-up leveraging the IoT and newest technologies at user scale to close the gap between online and offline shopping and to bring retail to another level of functionality, flexibility, experience and connectivity. We start with fashion. After having successfully completed a piloting stage with local Brands and Retailers in Luxembourg in 2020, we are preparing for the official launch in 2021 and looking for amazing professionals to join the Team.
About the Retail System Integration Developer / Engineer:
We are looking for an experienced Retail System Integration Developer / Engineer to join our team. You would create and co-develop together with our IT department an automated plug-in process to ease the onboarding of retailers and brands into SCROBLE platform. You would analyse the existing system and would come up with a solution on an automated API integration from existing service providers as well as develop a set of integrations with different existing PoS services, which provide inventory management capability for brands and retailers.
You have worked already and have outstanding knowledge and developing / engineering working practice in the area of retail and in particular, fashion retail. You know the bottlenecks better than anyone else and is willing to bring your creativity and knowledge and create a unique automated process for the newly invented and developed PaaS IoT interface to allow a smooth garments data integration for later maintenance by our B2B clients as well as the integration of existing inventories into our platform.
Your responsibilities are:
- Make a detailed analysis and own research on current systems e-commerce systems and their API’s
- Design and come up with a detailed plan for automated system integration as well as a framework for the integration and working flow on integration with SCROBLE’s API’s
- Plan development and implementation of the SCROBLE for both onboarding integration and inventory management integrations.
- Co-develop an own integrated PoS within SCROBLE platform
- Liaise on integrations with external service IT service providers
- Coordinate and manage the project together with our R&D department
Our requirements are:
- Proven work experience as Developer / Engineer in both areas of Retail and Fashion as well as a deep understanding and knowledge of all surrounding new technologies.
- Knowledge of main inventory and enterprise resource planning systems for different sizes of businesses from small to a large (Shopify, Square, Digital River and many others) and existing modern data repositories (ERP and collection management systems).
- Understanding and complete working fluency within cloud platforms such as MS Azure, AWS, GCP.
- Understanding of state transfer protocols (APIs) and deep knowledge of REST framework.
- Understanding and working experience with SAP software for retail
- Understanding and working fluency of authentication protocols oAuth2, SAML2, etc
- Minimum Master degree in IT engineering and development or relevant field
- Team player, passionate to create and change the things for better
- Fluent in English, any other language will be considered as an asset
How to apply:
Do you recognise a perfect opportunity and see yourself following your passion within this position? Then we would be more than happy to receive your CV with the cover letter via careers (at) scroble.com