Want to join a growing team and contribute to exciting projects? That’s good, Linc is growing up! As part of the development of our new Henri.lu project, Linc is looking for a Growth Engineer / Ruby Developer to join our Growth Team.
- Support our Growth team on the Technical side (Acquisition, Lead Generation, Retention)
- Manage our Backend
Your main missions:
- Optimize our Backend while adding new features
- Assist in the creation of a high-performance Lead Machine
- Work on projects to increase and accelerate acquisition and revenue
- Create internal and external tools for lead generation, data enrichment and analytics
- Development of internal tools to automate business tasks
- Create dashboards and reporting
- Exchange (see Manager) with freelancers who can come to reinforce the Backend or on the front
- Suggest product features and design improvements to the Product team for a better user experience
- More than 2 years of experience in Ruby on Rails
- You have already generated income as an entrepreneur or in your previous missions
- For you, learning is a necessity. You continue to be trained and kept informed of the latest developments in Growth Hacking. That’s a big plus!
- You like to test new tools and create APIs to avoid time-consuming tasks and focus on tasks where your added value is more effective
- You understand the importance of properly documenting your work
- You respect the deadlines given
- You are familiar with the AARRR framework
- You have already used Zapier
- You have a strong sense of communication skills to be able to understand the needs of other departments
- You like working in a team while having a certain autonomy to carry out the tasks entrusted to you
- You like to assume your responsibilities
- If you have some technical knowledge in React, it’s a big plus
- Previous direct work experience with product teams or developers will be greatly appreciated.
- Languages spoken: French, English
We offer you:
- The opportunity to work on a wide range of exciting projects
- The opportunity to develop a growing product in our Growth team, where your work will have a huge impact
- The opportunity to develop your technical and human skills through numerous training courses (internal and external)
- Participation in our Team Building events (team and company) on a regular basis
- Coffee and fruit, enough to have the strength to change the world
- A computer that will allow you to perform your magic!
- Many benefits for your well-being (Books, Meditation, Sport) are being implemented
- A full-time, permanent contract
- Location: Luxembourg
How to reach us?
Send your CV to Laura at email@example.com
Please note that only applications with a CV will be considered.