We are looking for a result-driven sales and business development manager to actively seek out and engage customer prospects in Europe.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Acquire and visit customers and prospects (national & international)
- Adjust content of sales presentations and material accordingly
- Present, promote and sell our product using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Help determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations
- Draft offers, negotiate contracts and follow-up with prospective customers until successful deal closing
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Develop strategies, structures, processes, campaigns, etc. for successful national and international market development
- Conducting research on market and opportunities (national & international)
- Strategic and operative development of new business fields and target groups
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Coordinate sales efforts with all UFT departments (marketing & communications, product development, project management, etc.)
- Represent UFT and present our products at trade fairs, conferences and customer meetings
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Implement and optimise a CRM system
- Proven work experience as a sales representative, preferably in the field of software for passenger traffic, transportation, and mobility.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Google Suite
- Familiarity with CRM systems
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- University degree or equivalent qualification. Preferably a degree in engineering or transport and traffic engineering or IT.
- Good German, French and English language proficiencies. Oral and written skills in at least one of the two languages, German or French, are a minimum requirement.
About the company
UFT develops software for demand responsive transit for public transportation. We break free from one-schedule-fits-all transportation and offer solutions that adapt to individual demand by filling the gap between fixed lines and taxicabs.
What we offer
We offer you a challenging job in a friendly and highly motivated team of around twelve people. Beginning around mid 2019. We are conveniently located in the centre of Luxembourg City, the cosy, yet cosmopolitan heart of Europe. Don’t expect your career to stagnate since Utopian Future Technologies is on the verge of a significant expansion.
If you want to start a new challenging experience, please send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via LinkedIn.