Check our video regarding the Sales Dev role >>> https://youtu.be/GlgRAjO8M7o
skeeled is a growing company building innovative HR Software. Established 2014 in Luxembourg, we have become a key player in the industry and today focus on the BeNeLux & French markets to develop our business.
To support our exponential growth, we are hiring a Sales Development Specialist. We’re looking for a motivated undergraduate who wants to develop their skills in sales to join our amazing team!
Sales Development is the Sales & Talent pipeline driving our sales business. Our vision is to fuel the business with high-quality leads and future stars. We achieve this by recruiting and inspiring high potential talent, coaching them for sales excellence and rewarding their success with significant career transformation opportunities. Sales Development is the start of an incredible career journey in Sales.
Sales Development Specialists are responsible for the execution of the initial phase of the skeeled sales process, maximizing on opportunity identification and qualification with respect to skeeled’s solutions. This is a critical role that is dedicated to transform the process of selling by utilizing the newest technologies and advancements in social selling.
This is a great opportunity to join a team of superstars where your passion and desire to succeed will be rewarded with significant career transformation. The ideal candidate will have motivation, lust for learning and an ambitious mind-set. We will provide the training and the tools required to set you up for success!
From our office in Brussels or our Headquarter in Luxembourg, you will closely work together with Account Executives, Customer Success and your peers to establish a common strategy to expand our business to new heights.
- Identify target accounts and proactively acquire new clients
- Qualify and develop Inbound and Outbound leads across your business line through strong communication and discovery
- Develop strong product knowledge-
- Build collaborative relationships with your Account Executives where you both strive to win for our business
- Run social selling campaigns through emails/inmails to generate new sales prospects
- Complete accurate tracking of communication with current and potential customers in salesforce.com
- Schedule demonstrations between account executives and potential customers
- Identify and actively address inefficiencies
- Meet your quota and maximize your transformation development through focusing on your core role.
- Articulate skeeled’s value proposition to senior business leaders
- Work to develop and circulate the set of best practices
- Be flexible and adapt to change, always looking for creative ways to approach the day to day business
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS
- This is an entry-level role – motivation is the key
- Fluency in English and Dutch OR French OR German (multiple languages is a plus)
- Willingness to grow in a fast paced environment
- Interest in the Tech and/or HR industry
- Excellent communicator and customer oriented as well as time and project management skills
NICE TO HAVE REQUIREMENTS
Knowledge of MS Office & the Google Suite
- Good remuneration and realistic commission plan
- Private Health Insurance with DKV
- Phone plan
- Great environment offering opportunities to be learn sales techniques and methodologies to be successful in sales and the HR Tech world
- Amazing colleagues to learn from and enjoy company social outings, parties, and events
- Opportunity to work in a multidisciplinary and supportive team environment where you can learn and develop new sets of skills
- Read: C1
- Write: C1
- Speak: C1
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE IN YEARS
0 to 1 year
DETAILS / EMPLOYMENT TYPE
LOCATION (COUNTRY / CITY)
Brussels or Luxembourg
Start the application process!