Incorporated in 2015 in Luxembourg, Evvos SA is an IoT engineering design and development company with a portfolio of B2B solutions in the low-power wide-area network (LPWAN) space.
Our in-house hardware and software development teams provide power efficient, customizable, precise, accurate and cost-effective telemetry devices and sensors for monitoring temperature, humidity, pressure, vibrations, voltage, current, water level and quality, wind speed and direction, solar radiation and more. Evvos supports customers’ sensor data acquisition solutions from proof-of-concept to deployment and operation.
The Sales Manager will take advantage of market demand within the IoT space to provide best-in-class B2B wireless solutions to industry, environmental monitoring and research institutions around the globe.
This Role Offers:
- Opportunity to work hands-on with the IoT technology, including Sigfox, LoRa, NB-IoT, Bluetooth and other types of wireless connectivity.
- Company takes a vested approach in its team members; promoting its people internally within the organization. Strong family culture with great work-life balance.
- Flexible work hours including a possibility to work from home.
- Base salary plus aggressive commission plan.
- Results-focused company culture with a low level of bureaucracy and high flexibility; culture is anti-micromanaging and optimized to reward overachieving salespeople.
- Grow, manage and develop a distributor network.
- Control and develop a sales territory to meet high demand for emerging IoT technology solutions.
- Develop, interview, and contribute to the hiring of additional team members, and evolve into a full team manager.
- Attend top industry trade shows and conferences to meet with executives across multiple industries looking to enter the IoT space and expand their capabilities.
- Provide feedback and insight to product development and C-level executives.
- Fluent in English, other languages will be considered an advantage.
- 5+ years of technical sales experience, especially within the IoT/M2M space.
- Ability to quickly learn technology and move ahead to take ownership of senior duties and team leadership.
- Passion for sales within emerging technology and wireless network technology.
- Strong collaboration and presentation skills.
Email CV to: email@example.com