Clubee is a B2B SaaS technology company active in the field of sports.
Clubee pursues the vision of fully automating sports organizations (clubs, teams, federations). We fight the constant struggle of managers in charge of sports organizations by giving them a new, virtual assistant, to whom they can simply delegate work, and he’ll execute for them. Club managers take decisions, the virtual assistant does the rest. That way, we bring fully automated communication, marketing, finance, CRM and more to sports organizations.
Your responsibilities and main duties:
- Be responsible for the development and commercial success on the Walloon market
- Generate new business opportunities from leads, general prospecting and email marketing
- Develop one’s own opportunities (This includes cold calling and networking in the region)
- Perform sales presenta ons and demonstrations to customers and prospects
- Partner with resellers to develop sales opportunities and to support sales activities
- Meet on a regular basis with key account holders
Who we are looking for – Clubee Striker
- Hunter mentality : No means not at the moment. You keep the course, even if you get a few no’s, you stay concentrated, focused & you constantly learn and improve.
- Customer acquisition: You can express yourself, are eager to learn, can acquire customers & are fearless on the phone!
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are proactive and independent.
- You have a “can do” atitude & hands-on mentality.
- Sports enthusiast
- You speak French perfectly
- 2+ years of experience in sales (ideally software sales)
What we offer:
- The chance to make a serious impact during an exciting growth phase
- Funny, but ambitious working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Growth opportunities
- Employee stock option pool
- Base fee + motivating commission model
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.