Your role as a Sales & Marketing Intern, you will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you!
- Develop sales strategy and approach, especially for one of q-leap’s products
- Cold call and contact potential clients, via email or phone to sell the product
- Answer questions from clients about product and service benefits
- Maintain excellent relationships with clients
- Track sales data and works to meet quotas or sales team goals
- Analyse trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance
- Create and present regular performance reports for managers and executives
- Keep the sales database alive and up-to-date
- Networking by attending conferences, meetings, and industry event and contribute information and feedback on upcoming market trends
Support the marketing and communication team in the planning and execution of campaigns/events
- Support in the planning and execution of campaigns (media, emailing…)
- Support the marketing and communication activities in the planning and execution of events
- Manage and create interaction on our social media channels: Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter
- Content management of the website
- Proactive and like to take initiative.
- Structured and well-organized way of working
- Passionate about what you do and have a strong interest in everything that’s connected to online and offline marketing
- Creative and think out of the box, but have an analytical mind as well.
- Excellent English and French communication skills, both written and verbal
What we offer
- You will team up with a cohesive team that it based on self-help
- You will work with people who are passionate about their work
- You will have the possibility to work independently in an environment of trust
Do you want to integrate an innovative, pleasant and dynamic team? Join us!