We are looking for a full time (40h) sales representative directly responding to the CEO and the head of sales. The position is responsible for developing new business relationships with salons in the ‘Grande-Région’ and serving as a first level of support to existing and new partner salons. We are confident you will find this new opportunity both challenging and rewarding.
Salonkee is the number one online booking platform for the hair and beauty sector in Luxembourg and the ‘Grande Région’. We are a fast growing startup expanding from Luxembourg into the ‘Grande Région’ and beyond. Our mission is simple: Bring intuitive, simple yet highly effective salon management and online booking software to hairdresser, masseurs, make-up artists and beauty salons. In case you are not familiar with Salonkee we invite you to visit the platform on www.salonkee.com.
Live our values
Let’s be straight right from the start: We are looking for an exceptional and autonomous employee – as long as you meet the defined goals, no one of us will stand in your way. We’re an ambitious start-up, not an adult day-care. So, if you are looking to thrive in a fast-paced, growth oriented yet flexible environment, this is it! You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people facing exciting new challenges every day. What we do, we do well – sell an exceptional service to our exceptional clients.
If you are looking for a dynamic job in a fast-moving, ambitious and growth oriented start-up, join us on our mission to digitalize the hair, beauty and well-being sector.
What we offer
- attractive uncapped bonus model based on your performance
- start-up atmosphere with flat hierarchies
- training on the job
- flexible work environment
Therefore, we need you to:
- have excellent soft skills
- be organized and independent
- be trustworthy and reliable
- not be afraid of requesting help when needed
- have strong time management skills
- have excellent communication skills. The more languages you speak the better.
- be passionate about new technologies and their uses
- be in possession of a driving licence
- sales experience or an active network in the beauty sector is not mandatory but considered as a strong asset
You identify yourself (let’s be realistic) partially with the stated above? Look no further and send us your CV & Cover letter right away.
We are looking forward receiving your application. Apply online now!