About ioTech Sàrl, Luxembourg
ioTech are a Slightly Mad Studios Ltd (SMS) company, the award-winning team behind the Project CARS franchise, and era-defining games such as the GTR® series and Need For Speed® ShiftTM.
We are industry leaders in Virtual Reality and motorsport simulation, and our proprietary MADNESS engine powers real-world partnerships in sectors that range from automotive through marketing and location-based entertainment applications.
In particular, ioTech are responsible for developing SMS’s proprietary technology into a state-of-the-art B2B solution allowing delivery of high-end 3D/VR graphics and realistic physics for professional applications.
Using our proprietary development environment, you will be responsible for modelling 2D and 3D environment art of the artistic style and quality of our AAA games, as well as high-quality car assets.
Your day-to-day work would include:
- Generation of accurate track lofts, terrain and urban environments using laser scanned data & photogrammetry.
- Creation of both organic natural terrain as well as hard surface modeling.
- Creation of a variety of real world vistas using tools such as ‘Vue’ and ‘Worldmachine’.
- Modelling car exterior (high detail, 100k+ polys).
- Car interior (high detail, 60k+ polys).
- UV mapping (unwrapping meshes).
- Modelling low-poly LOD versions of high detail meshes.
We are looking for a versatile and talented 3D artist (master’s level or equivalent proven expertise), and at least 5-7 years’ industry experience.
- Excellent command of 3D modelling software such as 3D Studio Max (2011-16) and ZBrush.
- A good understanding of modern materials and shaders.
- Proficiency in modelling optimised 3D content, baking details and creating efficient levels of detail as well as strong lighting and composition skills and an understanding of colour theory.
- Skills with textures, animation, skinning and setting up data / runtime files.
- Previous experience in AAA game development as well as experience using scanned data to generate both hard surface and organic 3D content.
- Experience with Photoshop and JIRA.
In addition to your qualifications, you will need to demonstrate the following skills:
- Understanding of art pipelines, workflows, environment scale, form, and composition.
- High amount of attention to artistic and technical detail.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to identify and resolve issues.
- Strong team leadership, communication and time management.
- Proactive and positive personality who works well in a creative, collaborative environment.
- Ability to quickly fit in with a company with a mature and well-defined culture.
- Customer oriented.
- Interest in and enthusiasm for the automotive field.
- Excellent English level (written and spoken).
Contract: 40 hours per week, undetermined.
Package: Depends on experience.
Work location: Luxembourg-city with the possibility to occasionally work from home.
Working language: English.
Start date: To be defined.
We offer a promising career perspective and the opportunity to grow within a creative atmosphere. Please send your CV, a cover letter and any other element you deem relevant to support your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications reviewed with strict confidentiality. Only applicants meeting the criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.
Phone Number for Enquiries
(+352) 288 477 1
Between 2.00 pm – 4.00 pm GMT+1