What we do
Travelsify, the world’s first Travel & Lifestyle Product DNA platform, creates unique Hotel DNA™, Restaurant DNA™, and Vacation Rental DNA™ AI analytics to help brands and distributors differentiate and better segment their products. The company delivers its exclusive suite of Travel Product DNA data to hotel groups, hotel investors, online booking platforms, technology providers, and targeted advertising platforms. Travelsify Product DNA is platform and software agnostic. Travelsify is based in Luxembourg (Europe) and New York (USA). For more information, visit www.travelsify.com.
As a member of Travelsify’s engineering team, we want you to bring experience and creativity building real products in the real world from the ground up. Your peers should see you as an expert and go to you with their toughest problems. You should be comfortable solving problems in a creative way, jumping in the unknown and learning new skills on the fly.
We are looking for
- Job Title: Senior API/middleware Java developer
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Location: Luxembourg
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Working experience with object-oriented programming in Java
- Understanding web architecture and related protocols
- Being aware and able to build fast/low-latency APIs
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs including the corresponding JSON and XML formats
- Motivated of testing code (unit tests, systems tests, etc.) and of applying continuous integration/continuous delivery
- Willingness to document and write great and clever code
- Source code management (git)
- Structured and design-oriented way of thinking
- Speaking and writing English fluently
- Ability to work in a small, intense, international and high-growth start-up environment
- Proficient in using Java along with the Spring framework (mainly Boot, Data, Web)
- Worked with HA/cluster solutions and/or cache and distribution systems
- Experience with cloud services (especially AWS)
- Security: Best practices on how to secure and monitor API integrity
- Knowledge of Linux servers and other programming languages
What we offer
- Working with state-of-the-art technology in the fields of Cloud computing, Big Data, and mRecommendation systems
- An international open-minded and hands-on team of specialists from different fields and backgrounds
- A great and friendly startup culture!
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re looking forward to meeting you!