We are looking for a senior autism specialist who is passionate about the integration of Psychology and education with technology to contribute in developing the application of QTrobot for special education, and in related research and development as well as dissemination and marketing activities such as the followings:
- Creating QTrobot educational sessions for learners with autism.
- Creating assessment and evaluation plans for monitoring the progress of learners working with QTrobot
- Conducting workshops and webinars for therapists on how they can use QTrobot for their work
- Creating educational materials for professionals and parents of children with autism including online courses and video tutorials.
- Participate in our research and development activities
- Degree in Behavior Analysis, Clinical Psychology, School Psychology, Speech-language pathology or related fields
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with children in the implementation of therapeutic skills acquisition and behavior change protocols.
- Good knowledge and experience of different behavioral, developmental and therapeutic ASD intervention programs
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Interest and ability to create video tutorials and webinars
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with an interdisciplinary team
- Positive, energetic and creative
- Graduate degree in ABA, Psychology or Education / BCBA certification
- Experienced in intervention for different developmental delays
- Blogging/Communication experience
- Experienced in designing and implementing research projects
Fulltime (40h / week) permanent contract
As soon as possible
Required Application Materials:
- Short introductory video about yourself and related experience
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org (Ref. L2020-2)