Tokeny, a Luxembourg based company, provides a worldwide leading tokenization platform to companies willing to digitize their services (ICO) or their assets (STO).
With successful clients on 4 continents, a reliable and scalable first version of the platform and a highly skilled team, Tokeny is looking to strengthen its development team with smart and motivated people.
We are on a mission to turn the ICO wild west market into a new highly-liquid asset class trusted by major companies and investors. To do so we are providing the most trusted and compliant platform to issue, manage and trade utility and security tokens.
The team is actually working remotely all around the world with offices in Luxembourg, London and Paris (opening soon).
At Tokeny you will have the opportunity to join a collaborative team where you will work to create a revolutionary fintech marketplace based on blockchain and crypto technologies.
Please check our solutions and services on www.tokeny.com
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Human sized international company: business team in Luxembourg and London, tech team in Paris
- Culture of agility and quality
- You’ll be able to open source some of your contributions
- Great growth potential
- A focus on innovation
- Be part of an ultra-talented, highly productive, passionate team
- Remote friendly up to 2 days a week
- Health insurance
- Lunch Tickets
- Company sponsored tech talks and happy hours
- Commuting pass (supported @50% by the company)
- Casual atmosphere and great people to work with
- Modern coworking space
We are looking for a seasoned engineer to work on a cloud-based, blockchain application that is comfortable contributing to backend APIs and creating evolutive architecture.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will work on all aspects of our backend: APIs, docker, databases, serverless functions, …
You should be familiar with current web frameworks and modern container-based and serverless event-driven architectures.
- Lead by example with work ethic and ownership of results
- Address complex architectural problems with simple, intuitive designs
- Write high-quality, maintainable, and scalable code
- Work at all phases of the software development lifecycle (planning, design, implementation, deployment, and support)
- Increase the velocity of continuous integration and minimize the complexity of managing dependencies
- Build robust infrastructure to support new services and products
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 4+ years of of post-academic experience in a software engineering role
- Knowledge of software architecture and design patterns, you are a software craftsman
- Experience with continuous software integration and deployment
- Good grasp on unit testing and automation testing. We take product quality very seriously
- Good understanding of Git
- Experience with agile development methodology
- 2+ years building event driven architectures
- Knowledge of cloud AWS and especially Lambda, RDS, Amplify
- You experienced Apache Kafka
- You experienced a functional language like Elixir, Haskell, OCaml, or Scala
- You are interested in cryptocurrencies and blockchain
Apply by email: firstname.lastname@example.org