The POSITION | About YOU:
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to work with our fantastic team. He/she has extensive experience in both frontend and backend development, has a strong knowledge of modern tools and technologies to architecture applications and accelerate the development process. He/she has a genuine interest in creating bleeding-edge financial services products for a wide range of local and international customers.
The COMPANY | About US:
Finologee (www.finologee.com) is one of Luxembourg’s prime financial Platform-as-a-Service operators, facilitating the financial industry’s quest for optimisation and innovation with its compliant platforms and APIs for bank payments (PSD2 & Digicash), telecom routing/micropayments and KYC/authentication. The company is serving more than 100 banks and institutions, handles hundreds of millions of transactions on their behalf and its founders have been continuously paving the way for FinTech ‘made in Luxembourg’ since 2006. Finologee is based in Leudelange with a staff of 30 and holds a ‘Support PFS’ licence, under the supervision of the financial services regulator CSSF.
With us you will…
- Design the architecture of applications – choose the best setup and the best tools to solve the task at hand. Ensure applications are designed to be secure, resilient, well performing, and scalable from ground up.
- Define API interfaces and interactions between microservice components and manage their lifecycles.
- Implement business logic in the backend – write the code that forms the core of our KYC and payment products
- Create web front ends that expose the functionalities of our applications to our customers with a great user-experience
- Be creative – develop new features and improve existing ones – work closely with product managers and designers to identify the best and most efficient way to solve customer problems.
- Run tests, push code, get it approved by your peers and deployed in production the same day – all our applications run in a cloud environment and are deployed as Docker containers using continuous delivery pipelines in a Kubernetes cluster.
- In a DevOps team, everybody oversees making sure the applications run smoothly, scale properly and don’t waste resources.
- Mentor teammates through code review, pair programming, and process refinement, increase the confidence in our deployments by improving testing and reliability frameworks, investigate and resolve production issues with the help of our operations and DevOps teams.
What we expect from you…
- Strong knowledge in Java Enterprise, Spring, Spring Boot technologies for backend and Angular and/or React for front-end development.
- A solid experience in modern web-application design and architecture
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic to work in a small and dynamic team, delivering new things on a daily basis.
- Fluent in English and/or French.
In return you will get…
- A full time job with us!
- An attractive salary package that matches with your role and responsibilities.
- Flexible working hours with work from home opportunity.
- The opportunity to be part of a multicultural and startup-minded team.
- A nice place to work: modern offices located close to Luxembourg-City with easy access by bus or car.