Do you want to boost your experience? We have a unique opportunity for a Senior Full Stack Developer to work with our fantastic team. We build bleeding-edge financial services applications around payments and know-your-customer and are ready to accelerate the deployment of our solutions. This is your chance to join one of Luxembourg’s leading FinTech players for a senior developer role.
With us you will…
- Design the architecture of applications – choose the best setup and the best tools to solve the task at hand. Ensure applications are designed to be secure, resilient, well performing, and scalable from ground up.
- Define API interfaces and interactions between microservice components and manage their lifecycles.
- Create web front ends that expose the functionalities of our applications to our customers with a great user-experience
- Be creative – develop new features and improve existing ones – work closely with product managers and designers to identify the best and most efficient way to solve customer problems.
- Run tests, push code, get it approved by your peers and deployed in production the same day – all our applications run in a cloud environment and are deployed as Docker containers using continuous delivery pipelines in a Kubernetes
- In a DevOps team, everybody oversees making sure the applications run smoothly, scale properly and don’t waste resources.
- Mentor teammates through code review, pair programming, and process refinement, increase the confidence in our deployments by improving testing and reliability frameworks, investigate and resolve production issues with the help of our operations and DevOps teams.
What we expect from you…
- Strong knowledge in Java Enterprise, Spring, Spring Boot technologies for backend and Angular and/or React for front-end development.
- A solid experience in modern web-application design and architecture
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic to work in a small and dynamic team, delivering new things on a daily basis.
- Fluent in English and/or French.
In return you will get…
- A job with us!
- An attractive salary package that matches with your role and responsibilities.
- Flexible working hours with work from home
- The opportunity to be part of a multicultural and startup-minded team.
- A nice place to work: modern offices located close to Luxembourg-City with easy access by bus or car.
People are at the very heart of our corporate culture, thus we believe in handling their recruitment ourselves. We do not deal with recruitment or staffing agencies, so please refrain from enquiring if you are one.