You have great experience in Infrastructure within a large and international structure? You need a new challenge?
Our client is a leader in Wealth- Insurance, with an IT Infra- Operations team of about 10 people serving +500 users locally and internationally.
Your daily challenges:
- Cloud environment and on premise infrastructure management
- Virtualization administration
- Network & Security administration
- Automation: “Infrastructure as a code” approach
- Backup Solution management (exe CommVault, Veeam, NetBackup)
- Improvement, Governance, Business Application support
What you got:
Min 5 years experience in Windows administration ( better if you are MS certified!) , knowledge in Linux is a plus as well.
Total control of Virtualization (VMWare, HyperV…), and good knowledge of Network Cisco solutions, routing & switching.
Scripting (PowerShell, Python); Monitoring (Nimsoft, Zabbix); Automation (Ansible, Terraform..); ITIL and process automation tools.
Then contribute to Infrastructure initiatives based on the cutting edge market solutions!
The client is looking for different profiles following a reorganization of the team, so get in touch!