At Numbrs, our engineers don’t just develop things – we have an impact. We change the way how people are managing their finances by building the best products and services for our users.
Numbrs engineers are innovators, problem-solvers, and hard-workers who are building solutions in big data, mobile technology and much more. We look for professional, highly skilled engineers who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced, value-driven environment.
Join our dedicated technology team that builds massively scalable systems, designs low latency architecture solutions and leverages machine learning technology to turn financial data into action. Want to push the limit of personal finance management? Join Numbrs.
You will be a part of a team that is responsible for developing, releasing, monitoring and troubleshooting large scale micro-service based distributed systems with high transaction volume. You enjoy learning new things and are passionate about developing new features, maintaining existing code, fixing bugs, and contributing to overall system design. You are a great teammate who thrives in a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities. You will also be responsible for leading the day-to-day operations of the Company.
- a Bachelor’s or higher degree in technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- hands-on experience with highly concurrent production grade systems
- experience with micro-service based architecture
- strong software design skills
- strong hands-on experience with Java (minimum 8 years)
- hands-on experience with Spring Boot
- excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities
- good English written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel
Ideally, candidates will also have
- experience with big data technologies, such as Kafka, and Cassandra
- experience with Dockers and Kubernetes