ONLY candidates with a valid work permit for Luxembourg and living or relocating to Luxembourg will be considered.
HighSide is an end-to-end encrypted collaboration platform (find out more at https://highside.io) and your role will be to develop and extend our location-based authentication to cloud platforms through building our own identity provider.
HighSide is a US based start-up with a branch in Luxembourg which is part of the Technoport incubator program.
HighSide is a high-performance team messaging and collaboration platform that eliminates information handling and compliance concerns for businesses. HighSide helps companies solve the toughest data security problems in a way that positively impacts company culture and productivity.
Military-grade security, elliptic-curve encryption, privacy-enforcements, and compliance complexities are handled automatically while providing full enterprise-control.
HighSide is a fast-growing startup, as one of the first EU employees, you will have the opportunity to directly interact with Founders and develop your skills significantly. There will be significant leadership opportunities as the first developers will eventually be the lead architects and/or managing a larger development team as our company grows.
Tasks and responsibilities
As a developer with HighSide, you will be working in close cooperation with the founders and put in practice your Python development experience to build our components of our collaboration platform. You will be a core member of the new Luxembourg team. Your main task will be to deliver software and beside that you will be able to implement all the best practices you (and we) think work in our context in order to deliver a high-quality code. Your main responsibility will be development and maintenance of automated evidences that your code works and satisfies requirements. All the rest depends on you!
- Commercial Python development experience
- Working knowledge of tools, methods and concepts of software development
- Security tokens (SAML/OAUTH) development experience
- Experience or familiarity with protocols like RADIUS, LDAP, SAML, OpenID Connect
- Experience developing high-integrity technology (working with penetration testers, static code analysis, etc.)
- Analytical with a problem-solving mentality
- Proven ability to learn new technologies quickly
- You can work without supervision and pro-actively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with customers, users and managers
- You are an experienced developer with demonstrable examples of past successes
- You are fluent in English, French and/or German is considered as an asset
- You pay attention to details
- You are flexible with working hours, working with different team members and across teams
- Data Security
- Python (Programming Language)
- Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML)
- Network Security
- Software Development
- OpenID Connect
- Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
- Industry: Computer Software
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Information Technology