Our team of coding heroes is recruiting a bunch of new developers to hang out with and support Tadaweb in its exciting growth. So if you are a talented backend software developer and love to constantly learn new technologies, this may be for you!
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science (or similar), followed by 5 to 7 years of experience as an in-house backend developer, using object-oriented concepts (C++).
- You have a solid experience in Golang (or at least show a strong interest in the language).
- You want to work on a brand new platform integrating multiple services using many different, innovative technologies.
- You are passionate about software development, concurrency, synchronization and building small, intercommunicating services.
- You are familiar with Git version control systems.
- You have a good team spirit and communicate easily.
- You are fluent in English.
Desired/You get bonus points if you have the following:
- Familiarity with REST/gRPC architecture style and network programming.
- Enjoy thinking a little bit further: graph theory, scheduling, distributed mechanisms, …
- Knowledge of inter-process communication using queue-messaging system (RabbitMQ).
- Experience with NoSQL (MongoDB or equivalent).
- Experience with Agile methodologies and DDD
- … and enjoy a good beer 🙂
If you think you can blow our minds with your inventiveness and your ability to learn new technologies and skills, and if you are excited to discuss them, we will offer you:
- The unique opportunity to be part of a fast-growing startup story
- Cakes and cookies baked by the founders every week
- Fresh fruit
- Flexible working time
- After work drinks every Friday
- And a lot more: an awesome office with an in-house built arcade, table tennis, nerf guns, many team events, toastie parties, etc.
Tadaweb is a growth stage, venture backed startup. With an incredible, diverse team from all over the globe, Tadaweb is building one of the globe’s most disruptive technologies. Focusing on small data, Tadaweb empowers and leverages the intelligence of humans through replicating and scaling their processes with online data.
If you would like to work in one of Europe’s best company cultures, contribute to one of the world’s most disruptive technologies and have a whole bunch of fun in the process, contact us now. Oh, and even if you don’t see a job opening that exactly matches your skills, if you are a talented, ambitious technologist or product legend, reach out to us. We love integrating incredible people into our team.
To apply, please email your CV and a brief description of your interest in the role to email@example.com