Arspectra is a medical technology company specialized in the design of novel augmented reality glasses and solutions for various healthcare platforms. In partnership with renowned European research institutions and in close collaboration with physicians, specialists, and medical device developers we tailor our platform to specific medical conditions and applications in order to achieve the most performing and user-friendly medical AR visualization or guidance tool.
Joining Arspectra means joining a team dedicated to providing medical professionals technology that improves their precision and efficiency to achieve more and better patient treatment outcomes. Arspectra’s core development focuses on removing current time- and concentrationintensive bottlenecks during the medical procedures by solving the common communication, perception and subjective mapping bottlenecks. Arspectra is a pioneer company in the field of medical augmented reality platforms and is looking for sharp and motivated team members that share Arspectra’s vision in order to help shape the future of the emerging augmented reality in the medical sector.
Primary Function of Position
Responsible for the web developments of our AR platform, you will work closely with Arspectra’s engineering groups and partners. In this fast-paced role, you will coordinate various efforts to provide the best experience for the user integrating the state-of-the-art AR technologies with the web platform and to be aligned with the overall company plans and deadlines. You must excel in working in a high-energy, flexible team environment, and have a commitment to exceeding customer or partner expectations. This position requires a quick learner, the ability to work independently, and demonstrated ability to drive efficiency. A strong sense of shared responsibility and shared reward is required, as is the ability to make work fun and interesting.
This position has responsibility and authority for:
- Designing and developing user interfaces using Angular 8 best practices and NodeJS development experience (Express, WebSockets).
- Make complex technical and design decisions for one or more Angular projects.
- Ensuring software and solutions are stable and scalable.
- Working within a team and as an individual contributor in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Contributing to architecture and design of product features and capabilities.
- Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Developing required tests to fully test the required functionality.
- Write Typescript, CSS, and HTML to develop new and update existing user interfaces
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to web-based applications.
- Participate in agile work environment to deliver software.
- Research new tools and technologies for use within the team and assist in the troubleshooting of code defects and deploy timely fixes.
Skills and Qualifications
In order to adequately perform these responsibilities, the individual must have:
- Master’s (preferred) or bachelor’s in computer science, software engineering or similar relevant field
- Ideally you have more than 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST API, SOAP, etc.) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Experience in cloud architectures and network communications.
- Work closely with customer service to respond quickly to our user’s problems and resolve them permanently.
- Be able to articulate a technical vision for a smarter way of working and work with multifunctional partners to offer that vision.
- English confirmed in writing and oral.
- A challenging position and chance to get involved in a promising European MedTech Startup with a global market.
- Help shape a growing, fast-paced and innovative technology platform with exciting and challenging projects, open to your creative ideas and input.
- A room to grow further with the diversification of the solutions offered and the markets approached.
- A competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours and locations.
- A flat hierarchy and direct communication channels to a motivated team.
- Senior Level
Please send your application (Letter of motivation + Resume) with reference ARSPECTRA_WB to firstname.lastname@example.org