We are looking for a social media specialist with strong marketing and social media management skills.
VNX Exchange (www.vnx.io) is a Luxembourg based digital asset exchange that is developing the first decentralized marketplace and trading platform (fully compliant with EU regulations), where investors can buy and sell tokenized investment portfolios of venture capital funds and accelerators. Read more about VNX Exchange recent developments at https://vnx.io/our-news/
We are looking for a social media specialist with strong marketing and social media management skills. Working closely with marketing and communication team you will enhance company social media presence, create innovative social media campaigns and promote brand- focused engaging content.
As a Social media specialist, you will be responsible for developing SM strategy and planning to grow VNX brand awareness and reputation online. Your contribution includes creating original content, managing posts and communication with VNX community. You will manage our company’s social presence and image in a cohesive way to achieve the company’s marketing goals and establish the VNX brand as a leader in our space.
We expect you to have a good understanding of blockchain and fintech industries, as well as be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Develop and drive creative SM initiatives to increase VNX brand online awareness on the key platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and others
- Establish relationships with influencers in the sphere of blockchain, crypto and traditional financial markets
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to act
- Ensures brand consistency in social media messages by working with various team members
- Create editorial calendars and schedules, synchronized with team members’ activities
- Research and monitor activity of company competitors
- Collect customer data and analyze interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Report progress to senior marketing management
- 1+ year of experience with social media management
- Experience with major social media platforms
- Social media content creation
- Graphic design tools for creation of graphic content for social media
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to details
- English – native
If you want to be a part of our team, please send us your CV at email@example.com.