With us you will…
- Acting as an advanced engineering resource for LAN/WAN routing and switching, QA and review
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices (Web
- User Interface Design (UI), API development)
- Design and deploy software network control systems and solutions.
- Responsible for the operation and maintenance of Cisco deployment.
- Conducting research on network products, services, protocols, and standards to remain abreast of developments in the networking industry.
- Monitoring network stability, availability and performance.
- Identifying, diagnose and resolve network problems as needed.
- Proposing designs for network implementations to be deployed
What we expect from you…
- MSC or BSC in Information Technology or equivalent experience
- Programming experience in some of the followings: Perl, Shell scripting, Python, PHP and XML (Web Programming Skills)
- 2 years’ experience in network operation and administration
- Experience with Cisco routers and switches
- Advanced experience with Linux systems: iptables, mysql, apache, 802.1x, tacacs+
- Experience working with and managing OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, BGP Policy based routing, Quality of Service (QoS), IGMP Multicasting, VPNs, ACLs, MPLS, IP, VoIP, NAT, HSRP, VRRP
- Experience with configuration management platforms like Puppet or Ansible
In return, you will get…
- An attractive salary package that matches your role and responsibilities.
- Relocation package and possibility of moving assistance by a relocation agency
- Multicultural team with 30+ nationalities
- Creative office with chill rooms located in A prestigious area of Kirchberg.
- Private health insurance, meal vouchers, additional holidays based on length of employment, daily fruits, tea, coffee…
Apply now firstname.lastname@example.org