Remote / Luxembourg – Fulltime
Passbolt is hiring a PHP developer to design, extend and maintain our flagship product and its associated services. Your primary focus will on the server-side logic, ensuring high level of security, performance and responsiveness.
Here is some example of current and upcoming work.
- The functionalities mentioned in the product roadmap.
- The migration of Passbolt API to Cakephp v4.
- A customer self-service portal (to contact support, download an invoice, etc.).
- Engage in the product lifecycle as whole — from inception and design, through testing, development and support.
- Participate to the software analysis and design in order to provide detailed functional and technical specifications;
- Develop, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Provide answers to the community questions and help troubleshoot issues.
- Write functional and unit tests in order to perform predictable product build and rapid release cycles.
- Share back findings, lesson learned and best practices with the team and community by writing blog posts and participating to online and offline events.
- Solid experience working with two or more from the following: API design, high-availability software systems, security-related software, automated functional or performance testing, evolutionary database design, authentication system development, web extension development.
- Experience working with one or more PHP frameworks: CakePHP, Symfony, Laravel.
- Strong understanding of web application development security risks and best practices.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written and preferably one other language.
Nice to have
- Experience with Docker / Kubernetes.
- Experience with Selenium testing
- Experience developing PHP extensions.
- Experience as maintainer or core contributor of an open source project.
“Nice to have” really means nice-to-have. It is possible for you to have none of these qualifications and still be a very good fit.
Send us your CV and cover letter (with a link to your porfolio / github) by email at email@example.com and we will get in touch.