Doctena offers online booking solutions and online cloud agendas to doctors, and we have established many partnerships with 3rd party software editors throughout Europe whose software we connect to the Doctena platforms via “data gateways”.
As a Software Developer specialized in Data Flows, you will build back-end services and software connectors by leveraging your solid software development skills and experience. You will combine your extensive technical experience with your understanding of the business to work through all aspects of software delivery inside a dynamic and future-oriented team.
This is a hands in position, and you will work with cross-functional teams to develop software solutions using agile software development practices as required.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Develop software in a distributed, service-oriented environment.
- Leverage software design patterns and development tools to ensure quality, security and scalability.
Your work environment :
You will join a team of young passionate people dedicated to building the best online medical service offering in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg, Austria and Switzerland. The position is based at our headquarters in Luxembourg.
We offer a full-time contract with attractive salary package and benefits according to your experience.
We consider working for a promising start-up to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. Our positions are challenging, but also come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them.
We are a young fast-growing company. Strong performers have heaps of opportunities to grab.
- You have proven experience in developing long-term system architecture strategies.
- You bring good skills in PHP, Laravel, RESTful/Soap implementations and architectures.
- Experience of industry-standard protocols like HL7 / FHIR are considered a plus.
- You master experienced software development techniques such as object orientation, test and behaviour driven development.
- You are hands-in, result-oriented, practical, and not afraid of unknown situations.
- You have 2+ years of experience using the Laravel (latest).
- You speak and write German and English