In collaboration with the Manager of the Test Team, you will be integrated into his team and you’ll have the opportunity to work on activities related to ongoing projects such as:
- Test analysis and design
- The organisation of tests (creation and maintenance of test suites, creation and maintenance of test campaigns, …)
- Test automation (extension of existing automated tests)
- Test execution (manual or automated)
This role will also enable you to contribute to the training provided by the q-leap consultant-trainers. Activities related to training could be:
- Preparation of course materials
- Research and content review
- You are a student in engineering school or university degree in computer science.
- You are looking for an internship ideally end of study for a period of 6 months to validate a diploma.
- You are sensitive to the use of new technologies.
- You are interested in development and innovation.
- You have good integration skills, are attentive and comfortable communicating.
- You are curious and attentive to the details.
- You like working in a team and you know how to be rigorous and organized in your actions.
- You have a correct level in English (spoken and written).
What we offer
You will join a team of professionals ISTQB certified software testing.
This internship offers a real opportunity to learn the test professions in strong development with a possibility of recruitment to the key. It allows an appropriation of the test techniques and to combine development techniques and test using the “best” practices: Agile, automation, Continuous integration …
You will evolve in a team united and passionate by the profession and where your voice will count and your initiatives will be encouraged.
Do you want to integrate an innovative, pleasant and dynamic team? Join us!