Are you paranoid about your passwords getting stolen? Have you ever thought about protecting your house with a port knocking system? Do you find Macgyver talented… but a bit boring?
We are looking for a Linux System Administrator to join our super-powered Infrastructure team, where you will be working with System Administrators and DevOps Engineers to improve and secure our Kubernetes/Docker infrastructure.
- You have a Bachelor degree in Computer Science, System Administrator, Cyber Security or equivalent.
- You have 2 to 5 years of experience as a System Administrator, exploring cloud solutions, installing and configuring new servers.
- You have a solid knowledge of Linux, especially Debian.
- You have a very good knowledge of Docker and containers.
- You also have a good knowledge of cloud infrastructures (Azure, AWS, GCE).
- You are curious about new technologies and not afraid of learning new cool tech stuff.
- You are friendly to people (and machines) and communicate easily with your colleagues (mainly in English, but French is a plus).
- Familiarity with remote apps and remote desktop technologies
- Familiarity with Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with Prometheus & Grafana.
- Familiarity with proxies & reverse proxies.
- You know how to write Ansible roles and playbooks.
- You know how to write custom modules with Python.
- … enjoy a good beer 🙂
- Be part of a fast-growing startup story
- Cakes and cookies baked by the founders every week
- Fresh fruit
- Flexible working time
- After work drinks every Friday
- And a lot more: an awesome office with an in-house built arcade, table tennis, nerf guns, many team events, toastie parties, etc.
Tadaweb is a growth stage, venture backed startup. With an incredible, diverse team from all over the globe, Tadaweb is building one of the globe’s most disruptive technologies. Focusing on small data, Tadaweb empowers and leverages the intelligence of humans through replicating and scaling their processes with online data.
If you would like to work in one of Europe’s best company cultures, contribute to one of the world’s most disruptive technologies and have a whole bunch of fun in the process, contact us now. Oh, and even if you don’t see a job opening that exactly matches your skills, if you are a talented, ambitious technologist or product legend, reach out to us. We love integrating incredible people into our team.
To apply, please email your CV and a brief description of your interest in the role to email@example.com